Ensuring effective and high-quality management of board of director meetings is critical to building and leveraging effective boards. Additionally, especially for non-profits, staying in compliance with the reporting, communications and approvals required of directors can be very challenging and time-consuming. Bearing Tree brings the expertise, processes, and tools to assist you in ensuring you are keeping your board of directors in compliance with federal and state laws (as well as your by-laws) and helping you get the most out of your board.
How we can help
- Provide board development and training support
- Schedule and coordinate board meeting logistics
- Prepare, distribute and maintain board materials (agendas, financials, minutes, etc.)
- Apply advanced board management technology (BoardEffect) to ease and enhance the support your directors provide
- Ensure bylaws and governance compliance
- Ensure proper governance compliance including Confidentiality Agreements, Conflict of Interest Agreement, Whistleblower Policy, and Board Member Acknowledgement and Responsibilities